Basic InstructorCourse Description
+352 621 328 205
+352 621 188 604
Zumba Instructor since 2014
Strong Instructor by Zumba 2019
My passion: Dance
During the "darker months" the training will take place mainly on solid ground for about 60 to 90 minutes. As soon as the days get longer again, the training will take place on an easy to mid-difficult terrain.
The courses consist of:
- stretching and mobility training;
- a general warm-up of the whole body and specifically the arms and legs;
- learning / correcting the general form of NordicWalking;
- application and consolidation of the walking technique;
- breathing techniques to improve endurance;
- a short stretching programme for the muscles being exercised.
Medium level, 6.5- 7 km mainly in the municipality of Junglinster, approximately 80% on forest roads.
The walks are very diversified and very scenic.
Duration of the training: approx. 1.5 hours including warming up and stretching
Our regular Nordic Walking trainings are approx. 6-7km (60 min.) in a moderate terrain.
After warming up, we train conditioning, strength, coordination, flexibility and active relaxation in beautiful locations.
We close the workout with stretching exercises and breathing techniques.
* Loose warming up, mobilisation of the joints, stimulation of the cardiovascular system
* 60 - 90 minutes endurance-oriented Nordic Walking
* Strengthening exercises with the sticks
* Interval training units
* Pyramid training
* Balance exercises
* Technology control & optimisation of individual performance
* Changing routes & extra tours
* Social interaction
& explanations on flora and fauna
Many accessories support the exercise route. The focus is on strengthening the back, taking into account a moderate abdominal-leg and buttocks workout. The lesson ends with stretching.
Yoga connects body, mind and soul and is a path that leads us to the inner self. It works on a mental, spiritual and physical pathway, it:
- reduces stress;
- brings more concentration, relaxation, de-acceleration, delight and peace;
- brings us back into balance to find our own middle again;
- leads to a lasting positive alteration and attitude to life;
- teaches us what is really important;
- leads to a better body perception;
- increases our sense of physical well-being;
- improves our flexibility;
- activates our self-healing capabilities.
Gentle movements are practised, using various methods and techniques, e.g:
- correct breathing while doing the exercises;
- relaxation techniques;
- short meditation;
Everything is a combination of movement, breathing and meditation.